Take your career to the next level by joining the Swart Baumruk & Company, LLP team
The accounting profession is evolving at a rapid pace—and so is our firm. Our clients look to us for progressive solutions to support their businesses and their personal financial health. This means that we invest in the tools, technology and talent necessary to meet the needs of our clients and help them achieve their goals.
The innovation and dedication of our team members sets our practice apart and is a key driver of our success as a truly modern tax and accounting firm. If you are a proactive, forward-thinker who is exceptional in your area of expertise and are looking to advance your career by joining our team, we want to hear from you.
Please review our current career positions below and submit your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com.
We were Osceola County’s Small Business of the Year in 2011 and among the top 20 accounting firms in Central Florida, according to the Orlando Business Journal.
Please contact us for information!
- Knowledge and experience with Creative Solutions Write-up software, QuickBooks and Creative Solutions UltraTax software is a real plus
- Each member of our accounting team is equipped with the latest technology including multiple monitors and remote access capabilities.
- Our compensation and benefits packages are among the best in the industry, including paid vacation/holidays, employer paid health, life & disability insurances and eligibility for participation in our Simple IRA plan
Experienced Accountants & Tax Seniors
- Individuals who have at least five years of recent public accounting experience, are CPAs or EAs, or are CPA eligible, and have knowledge and experience with Creative Solutions software are ideal candidates.
- Our turnover rate is very low and our location is ideal for future growth.
Great pay and benefits!