Income Tax Preparation Checklists and Organizers
ALL INDIVIDUAL TAXPAYERS - Select and print one of the following:
- Tax Preparation Checklist - The Tax Preparation Checklist is a one page summary designed to help you gather tax information needed to prepare your personal income tax return.
- Income Tax Organizer - The Income Tax Organizer is a more detailed checklist including a questionnaire that asks about pertinent tax items necessary for preparing your individual income tax return accurately. It also includes a schedule for Personal Itemized Deductions (such as mortgage interest and property taxes).
SELF-EMPLOYED BUSINESS OWNERS or INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS - Select and print:
- Business Expense Organizer - Please provide a separate Business Organizer for each individual activity (for example, if husband is a self-employed realtor and spouse had unreimbursed employee business expenses).
EMPLOYEES WITH UNREIMBURSED BUSINESS EXPENSES - Select and print:
- Employee Business Expense Organizer - Please provide a separate Employee Organizer for each job from which you receive a W-2 form for wages paid and have associated business expenses for which you are not reimbursed.
RENTAL PROPERTY OWNERS - Select and print:
- Rental Property Tax Organizer - Provide a separate organizer for each rental property.
When you have compiled your tax information call or email us for your preferred appointment time or send to us your information in one of the following ways:
Mail: Swart Baumruk & Company, LLP
1101 Miranda Lane
Kissimmee, FL 34741
Phone: 407-847-7466 or 1-800-361-1754
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
Note: You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to print the Checklist and Organizer documents. Click here to download the program for free.